Your condo association may have an insurance policy, but understanding the gaps is where we come in.
The pleasures of owning a condominium are many. The right condo insurance policy puts your mind at ease.
Know the basics about condo insurance.
- When you own a condominium, you are responsible for your personal belongings inside your condo.
- Condo insurance protects from perils such as fires, frozen pipes and theft.
- As a condo owner, your association may look to you to share costs for repairs and lawsuits not covered by the association’s master insurance policy.
- You’ll want to insure improvements made to your unit, not covered by your association agreement or the association’s master insurance policy.
- Personal liability provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others for which you are held responsible.
Talk to your We Insure agent today to choose the right condo insurance for you.