Inland Marine

If your business uses specialized equipment or property, you may need inland marine insurance that provides coverage for transportable property, such as tools or equipment used from one job site to the next.

More reasons than ever
to choose We Insure

  • Local agents icon white lineart Local agents who know the area
  • Easy claim system Icon white lineart More top-rated carriers
  • Faster quote icon white lineart Super-fast quotes
  • Customer support icon white lineart Great customer support
  • Review icon white lineart Over 1M happy customers

That’s why it deserves the right protection.

If specialist equipment is fundamental to your job or business, imagine losing it or having it damaged without coverage. That’s why it deserves the right protection.

Industries that typically require inland marine insurance include:

Broader choice means
better value.

Let us do your inland marine insurance shopping for you. We have access to different carriers who all rate your insurance differently. When you get to choose which insurance fits, you get a better policy and more savings.

Get a Quote