We get how important your
motorcycle is to you.
Your WE Insure agent has motorcycle insurance coverage that goes beyond the standard policy. Choice, speed, convenience and confidence are yours with WE Insure.
Need GAP Coverage? Want to insure your Custom Equipment? WE Insure understands. Your agent is there for you, on your schedule.
Motorcycle Coverage offered by WE Insure Top-Rated Carriers:
- Bodily Injury Liability – If someone is injured or killed in a covered accident caused by you, Bodily Injury Liability pays for related costs.
- Property Damage – A covered accident may result in physical damage to someone else’s property, and the right Property Damage Liability policy can save you thousands.
- Personal Injury Protection – Often referred to as PIP or No-Fault, this protection provides medical coverage for your injuries and is required by some, but not all, state laws. Discuss your state’s requirements with your WE Insure agent.
- Uninsured Motorist – You’ve protected yourself when you purchase Uninsured Motorist Coverage, which covers your injuries caused by an underinsured or uninsured driver.
- Medical Payments – Regardless who’s at fault, Medical Payments Coverage pays medical bills for you and your passenger up to the limits of the coverage in the event of a covered accident.
- Collision – Lienholders and leasing companies require this important coverage that pays for physical damage to your vehicle if you are involved in a covered accident.
- Comprehensive – This vital coverage required by lienholders and leasing companies pays for physical damage to your vehicle caused by an event other than collision.
- GAP Coverage – The difference between the actual cash value (ACV) of the vehicle and your loan payoff is covered when you purchase GAP Coverage.
- Roadside Assistance and Rental Car – Ride with confidence with Roadside Assistance that pays for towing, tire-changing assistance, or gas delivery. Travel care free with Rental Car Coverage that provides payment for a rental car if the vehicle is involved in a covered accident.
- Custom Equipment – Your investment in custom equipment is protected with Custom Equipment Coverage that pays for parts or equipment not installed by the factory, altering the appearance or performance of a motorcycle or off-road vehicle.
Choice. Speed. Convenience. Confidence.
It’s all about you, and it’s about time.