- We Insure Agency owner in Gainesville, FL.
- DeAndra Caison was born and raised in Gainesville, FL
- She’s married to her husband who is the Senior Pastor at St. Joseph Missionary Baptist Church in Archer, FL and they are the parents of Jeremiah, Josiah, Jonah, and Joshua.
- DeAndra serves the community through the non-profit, Making a Difference where she enjoys providing school supplies and backpacks to needy. She is also a major player with the Ronald McDonald House.
- She is dedicated and passionate about tending to the needs of her community
- With 15 years of experience in the health insurance industry, she takes pride in running an agency that tailors the insurance needs of her clients with the appropriate products
- Purchasing insurance just got quicker and easier, because Deandra is a trusted agent who shop over 150 of the top-rated insurance companies for her customers. She provides her customers the power of choice, speed, convenience and confidence in protecting their assets. Purchasing decisions are hassle free at this We Insure Agency.
- Native Floridian, born and raised in Tallahassee, FL.
- Alumni of the University of Florida
- A decade of experience in the Insurance Industry (Claims, Subrogation, and Customer Service)
- Avid blood donor and mentor with Florida’s Take Stock in Children Program
- She enjoys Zumba, watching Gator Gymnastics, and track & field events
- She’s married to her college sweetheart and they are the parents to two beautiful daughters
As a We Insure agent within the Gainesville office, Danielle is licensed in all lines of insurance, including homeowners, auto, boat, motorcycle, commercial, life and health. Her goal as a trusted agent is to insure her clients are able to protect their families, possessions, and have peace of mind in the process.