- News and Resources
- Contact Us
- Make a Payment
May 3, 2023
Are you ready to take charge of your financial future? Starting an insurance franchise might just be your ticket to success. The benefits can include low start-up costs, corporate support, and — perhaps most importantly — a potential path to prosperity. But what are the hallmarks of a successful insurance franchise, and how do you partner with one to start an agency of your own?
· Market penetration and brand strength. You want to own a franchise that’s recognizable, with a good industry reputation. We Insure is a known brand in many states across the U.S. and has received industry recognition as a top franchise across numerous categories.
· Integrated customer service. Our highly trained customer service team includes more than 100 insurance experts. They handle renewals and claims processing and work with carriers so you don’t get bogged down with policyholder support, allowing you more time to focus on growing your book of business.
· Sales, renewals and cross-selling. The We Insure retention team renews policies you sell and offers customers additional insurance products on your behalf.
· Broad carrier access. You won’t be successful in the insurance market if you can’t compete on price and coverage. While captive agents have limited options for customers, We Insure has strong relationships with many top-rated carriers — so agency owners can get customers the coverage they want at an attractive price.
· IT and back-office support. Our technology platform is robust and efficient. Agency owners benefit from cutting-edge software, in place and ready for them to use.
· Mentorship Opportunities. Agency owners and their staff can tap the knowledge and experience of successful colleagues throughout our network to help accelerate agency growth and development.
· Marketing and promotion. We Insure advertises nationally, and we create and distribute professionally written online articles and social media posts our agencies can share, along with many other pieces of marketing collateral that prove invaluable to our agencies. We set up your online presence and implement a reputation management system that helps build positive reviews for your agency.
· Top-tier commissions. Our agency owners can earn top-tier commissions to help you grow your bottom line faster. We Insure can fast-track your agency’s profitability.
· Proven track record. New We Insure agencies continue to open and perform well. We have more than 200 locations across 36 states, and over 1 million policyholders. Our agency owners’ success is a testament to their efforts — and the We Insure brand and business model.
· Startup, training, licensing and administrative support. The We Insure team has set up hundreds of offices for our agency owners. From IT solutions to help with leases and administrative support, you’ll have experienced professionals to help launch and operate your new business. Our recruitment team will even help you find a licensed agent in charge to run day-to-day operations.
We Insure makes it easy to start your agency, even if you're a relative newcomer to the insurance industry. With a competitive initial investment, We Insure’s agency training and development experts will support you as you build your agency from the ground up!
When it comes to insurance franchise solutions, we think the choice is clear. But don’t just take our word for it. Independent research firm Franchise Business Review ranked We Insure as a 2023 Top Franchise and a Top 100 Most Innovative Franchise. We were also named in Entrepreneur’s 2023 Franchise 500 ranking. Accolades based on our franchisee satisfaction ratings are a testament to our cost-to-potential ratio. And we’re proud that We Insure brings value and potential to not only our agency owners but our consumers as well. We Insure makes it simple to start your own insurance business; join the ranks of hundreds of successful agency owners across the U.S. today.
And here’s the first step on your entrepreneurial journey: Reach out to us about franchise opportunities in your area today.
February 1, 2024
January 3, 2024
December 4, 2023
The information contained in this page is provided for general informational purposes only and may not be applicable to all situations. We Insure makes no guarantees of results from the use of this information.