The COVID-19 pandemic shuttered businesses from coast to coast and forced many employees into remote work. But now that vaccines are widely available and the country is reopening, many people are rethinking whether they want to return to — or remain at — their old desk jobs. If you’re someone who enjoys greater autonomy and wonders whether entrepreneurship might be right for you, consider the following advantages of partnering with We Insure to launch your own insurance business.
1. Recession-resistant income. If you had a pay cut or furlough during the pandemic, you might be interested in participating in an industry that’s widely regarded as recession resistant. Even as many families cut back on eating out and entertainment, they try to avoid cancelling insurance during financially challenging times.
2. Prior insurance experience not required. If this is your first foray into insurance, you have two options. You can hire a licensed agent in charge as part of your team or we can help you secure the necessary training and certifications on your own.
3. Financial independence. Many people may have struggled to picture a drastic change in their job until the pandemic transformed how and where they work. You can be your own boss as a We Insure franchisee — and the sky is the limit in terms of your growth and earning potential.
4. Opportunities to specialize. You don’t have to be a generalist when it comes to selling insurance products. You may choose to focus your practice on servicing high-net-worth individuals and small businesses — or specialize in life and health insurance. As an agency owner, you can capitalize on your previous work experience, professional networks and community connections to grow your book of business.
5. Superior back-end support. From marketing to client retention, We Insure provides extensive support to its franchisees to help facilitate their success. We handle policy renewals and answer questions about coverage for your customers. And you’ll receive in-depth training, education and mentorship from within the We Insure organization.
6. Turnkey operation. We Insure will provide you with a business website, set up your social media profiles, sync your business directory listings, post content to your social channels and even announce the launch of your business with a professionally written and distributed press release.
7. Proven business model. It’s critical to do your homework on the industry and franchise you’re considering when making such an important decision. We Insure is expanding rapidly across the United States with a proven business model that provides competitive pricing and unprecedented access to top-rated carriers starting on day one.
If you’ve got an itch to go out on your own and try something new with your career, consider We Insure. We’ll be happy to explain how our franchise process works, answer your questions and speak with you about opportunities available in your area. We think you’ll be impressed by the advantages that partnering with We Insure offers. Contact us today for more information.
The information contained in this page is provided for general informational purposes only and may not be applicable to all situations. We Insure makes no guarantees of results from the use of this information.