If you want to build an auto insurance offering, who you choose to partner with is foundational to your success. The wrong decision could mean the difference between a flourishing franchise and a failed venture.
When assessing partnership opportunities, it’s important to think carefully and to perform your due diligence on any potential candidates. Ask whether the franchise partner you’re considering offers strength in these 10 core areas.
1. Extensive carrier network. The more choice you can offer auto insurance customers, the more likely you’ll be able to find the right blend of coverage and features to meet their needs. Because we know broader choice means better value, We Insure has established relationships with top auto insurers across the U.S., making it easier for you to offer customized and flexible auto coverage.
2. Fast and competitive pricing. If you can’t compete on price, you can’t compete in the auto insurance industry. It’s that simple. Look for a partner with the ability to provide pricing options to fit any budget. Being able to offer clients and prospects attractive rates and greater value through a vast network of carrier partners will help ensure your business stays competitive.
3. Complete recruitment support. No auto insurance experience? No problem — not when you partner with We Insure. Our recruitment team will help you find a qualified and licensed agent-in-charge to run your daily operations, allowing you to focus your energy on building customer relationships and growing your business.
4. Top-tier commissions. As a We Insure agency owner, you’ll enjoy top-tier auto insurance commissions from the moment you open your agency doors. Plus, our agents enjoy higher closing ratios. You can build an auto insurance business as a We Insure franchise partner.
5. Product line breadth and depth. Bundling is not only an effective way to help customers save on auto insurance, but also a great way to build your book of business. You can offer attractive homeowners insurance bundling options and then cross-sell boat, RV, business, life insurance and more to even further boost your sales.
6. Professional marketing services. As an agency owner, marketing can be a big drain on your time and resources. But We Insure creates content and marketing materials for you to use, helps maintain your individual agency website, and creates and posts professionally written articles on WeInsuregroup.com and social media content — all aimed to amplify your reach. We Insure also runs paid media campaigns and conducts current and potential customer outreach to promote awareness of the We Insure brand. We’ll even announce your agency opening by writing and distributing an online press release to help spread the word.
7. Winning culture. We Insure has a decidedly un-corporate culture. We’re fun, inclusive and supportive of everyone who’s part of the We Insure team. We even offer mentoring opportunities so you can learn from other successful agents who’ve walked in your shoes. Read honest reviews and opinions from We Insure agency owners.
8. Customer service team. We provide comprehensive customer service support so you can focus the majority of your time on selling, not servicing auto policies. Our full and efficient operational support handles renewals and claims processing, answers policyholders’ questions and liaisons with carriers on your behalf so you can focus on originating business and building relationships — and your book.
9. Tech and onboarding support. We’ll take care of creating your digital presence on the We Insure corporate site and set up all your in-office tech. We’ll also establish an online review and reputation management system that encourages positive reviews of your agency. You’ll benefit from our streamlined platform and superior IT infrastructure. As a We Insure agency owner, you’ll receive in-depth training and ongoing support — and the tools you need to succeed.
10. Brand strength. Consider whether your brand will be recognizable, memorable and associated with positive traits by consumers. We Insure is a nationally recognized brand that’s earned many major awards, including recognition by Franchise Business Review as a Top 100 Most Innovative Franchise in 2022 and one of the Top 200 Franchises to Buy in 2021. Our dedicated, high-performing team also received favorable coverage from major national news outlets for our Source & Solve outreach in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian. You’ll be part of something bigger when you partner with We Insure.
We Insure Checks All the Boxes
If you want to make more money selling car insurance, We Insure is the perfect partner for you. You’ll have all the carrier access, tools, support and cross-selling opportunities you need to compete effectively. Our rapid growth across the U.S. and more than 1 million happy customers is a testament to our success.
We invite you to learn more about the exciting opportunities available to you as a We Insure agency owner.
The information contained in this page is provided for general informational purposes only and may not be applicable to all situations. We Insure makes no guarantees of results from the use of this information.