Rains happen everywhere. Flooding happens everywhere.
You don’t have to live in a high-risk area to experience losses or damages due to flooding. Just a few inches of water from a flood can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage.*
Know the basics about flood insurance.
- Flood damage is not typically covered by a homeowners insurance policy.
- If you live in a community that participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), you likely qualify for National Flood Insurance.
- Flood insurance is required by law for high-risk flood areas in order to receive a mortgage from a federally regulated or insured lender.
- If you live in a moderate-to-low risk area, you may qualify for a low-cost Preferred Risk Policy.
- Your WE Insure agent can discuss Excess Flood Protection, which provides limits over and above those of the NFIP.
Be protected if groundwater rises.
Flood Coverage offered by WE Insure Top-Rated Carriers:
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), including coverage for structural, personal property and built-in appliances
- Excess Flood Insurance
* Source www.floodsmart.gov