Small Business Package
Do you need broad coverage for your small or midsized business at a discounted rate?
If so, a Small Business Package, or Business Owner’s Policy (BOP), may be the solution to your business insurance needs.
Many companies have designed a product that combines property coverage and general liability into one policy. These policies often provide other additional coverages that most businesses require at a substantial discount.
What a Small Business Package Can Do
- Cover your business in the event of such things as business interruption, property damage or lawsuits resulting from bodily injury or property damage to others.
- Pay legal expenses if liability claims are brought against your business, regardless of who’s at fault.
- Provide coverage for personal and advertising injury for certain offenses you or your employees commit in the course of your business, such as slander, libel, disparagement or copyright infringement in your advertisements.
- Provide replacement cost coverage for buildings and most business owners’ personal property.
- Include other coverage as needed, such as commercial auto, equipment breakdown insurance, crime insurance and flood insurance.
- Save you money over purchasing individual business insurance coverages.
If you own a small or midsized business, a Small Business Package or Business Owner’s Policy might be right for you.
Stop by your convenient WE Insure agent’s office to start saving on your business insurance today. Or call 1-877-677-4063 for a quote, and speak to one of our licensed customer service representatives.
We ensure your business needs are covered.